|Released||27 May 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||Used for mining|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Bronze Pickaxe is the least effective pickaxe available in RuneScape Classic and is used in the mining skill to obtain ore from rocks. It is given to a player by the Mining instructor in Tutorial Island. The bronze pickaxe only attempts one swing at a rock when trying to mine it.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Shilo Village General Store||Shilo Village||2||1||0|
|Bob's Axes||Southern Lumbridge||5||1||0|
|Drogo's Mining Emporium||Dwarven Mine||4||1||0|
|Tree Gnome Village General Store||Tree Gnome Village||5||1||0|
|Bandit Camp General Store||Bandit Camp||5||1||0|
|East Ardougne Adventurers' Store||East Ardougne||2||1||0|
|Arhein's General Store||Catherby||2||1||0|
|West Ardougne General Store||West Ardougne||10||1||0|
|Nurmof's Pickaxe Shop||North west Dwarven Mine||6||1||0|
|Tai Bwo Wannai General Store||Tai Bwo Wannai||2||1||0|
|Fishing Trawler General Store||South East in Port Khazard||5||1||0|
Dropped by[edit | edit source]
|Mountain Dwarf||18; 28||1||Common (~13/128)|
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- Desert Mining Camp, in the western chamber of the Desert Mining Camp mine (4 spawns).
- Digsite dungeon (4 spawns). In the southwestern chamber of the
- Barbarian Village, on a table in the centre of the village (1 spawn).
- Digsite and the Exam Centre (1 spawn). Between the
- Rimmington, in the house west of the General Store (1 spawn).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When RuneScape Classic was first released, there was only one type of pickaxe, simply named "Pickaxe". When new types of pickaxes were released, all "pickaxes" were turned into bronze pickaxes
- While they cannot be wielded in RuneScape Classic, all types of pickaxes became items which could be equipped in RuneScape 2