|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||this needs refining|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
Tin ore is an item that players can mine with a pickaxe and level 1 mining from a tin rock. Mining tin ore grants 17.5 experience for each ore mined. A player can smelt tin ore into a bronze bar through the smithing skill by using it on a furnace with copper ore, granting 6.25 smithing experience.
Tutorial Island tin rock[edit | edit source]
- The tin rock found on Tutorial Island is a special scenery object different from other tin rocks
- It does not have the same appearance as a normal tin rock, which is a darker shade of grey.
- It does produce normal tin ore.
- Attempting to mine the rock more than one time on tutorial island will result in the player receiving the following message
- Thats[ ] enough mining for now
Products[edit | edit source]
Dropped by[edit | edit source]
|Black Knight||46||1||Rare (~1/128)|
|Goblin||7; 13; 19||1||Rare (~1/128)|
|Gunthor the Brave||37||1||Rare (~1/128)|
|Lord Darquarius||76||1||Rare (~1/128)|
|Mountain Dwarf||18; 28||1||Uncommon (~3/128)|
|Renegade knight||51||1||Rare (~1/128)|
|Target practice zombie||24||1||Rare (~1/128)|
|Zombie||19; 24; 32||1||Rare (~1/128)|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Drogo's Mining Emporium||Dwarven Mine||0||3||2|