|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Yuck I don't like cabbage|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Notable uses[edit | edit source]
- Cabbage is used in the Black Knights' Fortress quest to sabotage the Witches invincibility potion.
- Fairy Lunderwin, who is located in the Zanaris marketplace, will buy cabbages for 100 coins each. This is not considered a good money making technique and is rarely utilized.
Products[edit | edit source]
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Wydin's Food Store||Southern Port Sarim||3||1||0|
|Grand Tree Groceries||Grand Tree, 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US]|
Dropped by[edit | edit source]
|Head Thief||34||1||Rare (~1/128)|
|Warrior||18; 27||1||Rare (~1/128)|
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
Asgarnia[edit | edit source]
- Falador cabbage patch, north of The Rusty Anchor (24 spawns).
- Edgeville, north of the Monastery (12 spawns).
- Rimmington, east of Melzar's Maze (6 spawns).
Kandarin[edit | edit source]
- Sinclair Mansion (4 spawns). On the grounds of the
Misthalin[edit | edit source]
- Lumbridge, northeast of Fred the farmer (45 spawns).
- Varrock, south of the Blue Moon Inn (6 spawns).
- Lumbridge, basement of the Lumbridge Castle (1 spawn).
- Al Kharid, on a table in the western half of the Al Kharid palace (1 spawn).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The cabbages found in Draynor Manor temporarily increase your defense level by 1 or 2.
- A glitch endured for an entire day in which anything said by any player came out as "Cabbage". This was because the code was not properly tested, and "cabbage" was the error-case fall-back which ended up being returned 100% of the time.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.