|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
The Lumbridge Castle plays a massive place in the center of many quests. It houses many facilities, and is the crown gem of Lumbridge. Many newcomers often use this castle in order to train, as well as stay alive. This large castle is the centerpiece in much of the Free-to-Play world. It is located in Lumbridge, which is where newcomers arrive after tutorial island. This castle may be the most known place in all of RuneScape.
Quests[edit | edit source]
There are a few quests situated in the Lumbridge Castle. These include:
Facilities[edit | edit source]
There are many facilities in Lumbridge Castle. On the ground floor there is a range by the chef, and there are 2 item respawns.
On the first floor there is bed and a spinning wheel, and the Duke of Lumbridge.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
There are several inhabitants of Lumbridge Castle. These include:
- Man (level 9) - Often used for training and the occasional pickpocketing for thieving training.
- Hans - A castle servant who wanders the grounds.
- Cook - Talk to him to start the Cook's Assistant quest.
- Duke of Lumbridge - Used in the Dragon Slayer quest
- Rats - Just for low levels to train on