Al Kharid Palace
|Al Kharid Palace|
|Released||19 January 2001 (Update)|
The Al Kharid Palace is at the center of the city of Al Kharid. It houses many facilities, and is the crown gem of Al Kharid. Many newcomers often use this palace as a training ground for combat and thieving. This palace is among the most known places in all of RuneScape.
The palace is involved in the Prince Ali rescue quest, as it is where the quest is begun and ended.
The palace is one of the teleport locations of the Charged Dragonstone Amulet.
Facilities[edit | edit source]
There are many facilities in Al Kharid Palace.
- Warriors, who are quite good to train both melee and thieving on
- Multiple beds to restore fatigue
- Two fountains
- A cabbage spawn
- A jug spawn
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
There are several inhabitants of Al Kharid Palace. These include:
- Warrior (level 18) - Often used for training thieving and combat.
- Hassan - Chancellor to the Emir of Al Kharid.
- Osman - Spy master who works on behalf of Hassan.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is an upstairs to Al Kharid Palace, but it is an inaccessible area. Jagex moderators sometimes imprisoned and interrogated misbehaving players there. According to reports of those imprisoned there, it is not possible to teleport away from the upstairs of the palace.