|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
Men are monsters found all over Gielinor. There are several in and around Lumbridge immediately where the player first starts. As such, they are likely to be among the first RuneScape Classic NPCs that the player will encounter.
Combat and Thieving training[edit | edit source]
For many players, these are the first monsters that they will kill. Men are commonly trained on by all combat levels. Many players also kill them for the unidentified herbs, which are commonly dropped by slain men.
They can be pickpocketed at level 1 Thieving. When pickpocketed, they yield 3 coins per successful attempt, also granting 8 thieving experience. The coins that they provide along with their low hitpoints and max damage against the player being only 1 make them an ideal source of coins and items for new players.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Draynor Village
- In the eastern part of the village (1 spawn)
- Upper floor of the east house with the ladder (1 spawn)
- Al Kharid
- Through out town
- West of the Al Kharid mine, on the Varrock/Lumbridge road (1 spawn)
- Edgeville (4 are found in a house just north of the bank)
- Port Sarim
- Near the house with the range (1 spawn)
- Castle courtyard (3 spawns)
- Middle floor of the Castle near the Duke of Lumbridge (1 spawn)
- Near general store (2 spawns)
- Center of town, near furnace, bar, park road (3 spawns)
- Inside of a house in north Falador (2 spawns)
- Jolly Boar Inn
- Ground floor (1 spawn)
- In Seers' Village
- Ground level (2 spawns)
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
This article on a non-player character has an associated dialogue page.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Man (Avan from the Family Crest quest, found near the Al-Kharid mine)
- Man (Murder Mystery)
- Man (Straven from the Shield of Arrav quest)
Drops[edit | edit source]
100% Drops[edit | edit source]
Runes[edit | edit source]
All herbs are dropped in Unidentified form.
Other Drops[edit | edit source]
|Coins||3, 5, 15||Common|
|Medium Bronze Helmet||1||Uncommon|