Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||19 January 2001 (Update)|
|Also called||kharid, desert|
|Teleports||Charged Dragonstone Amulet|
|Location on World Map|
|Al Kharid mine|
Features[edit | edit source]
- Al Kharid Palace
- Dommik's Crafting Store
- Fishing spot
- Al Kharid gem stall
- Al Kharid General Store
- Kebab shop
- Al Kharid mine (north of the city)
- Warriors (to train on)
- Louie's Legs
- Ranael's Plateskirt Shop
- Zeke's Superior Scimitars
- Silk Trader
- Multiple fountains to be used as a water source
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Scorpion mines contain spawns of both water-runes and fire-runes.
- The Scorpions can be ranged from outside of the chasm for decent ranged experience.
- The Silk Trader will sell silk for less to those adventurers with more quest points.
- Louie's Legs sells Adamant platelegs, which are the best available from shops until one has access to the Champion's Guild.
- There was no bank in Al Kharid until the release of Members on 27 February 2002
References[edit | edit source]
- Tip.it "More news about Update !!!"
- maps28 vs maps29
|Cities and Towns|