A Silver Dagger
|A Silver Dagger|
|Released||9 June 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||Dagger Found at crime scene|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Silver Dagger is an item from the quest, Murder Mystery, where it is found at the murder scene. It is used to help gather evidence against the culprit during the quest. In the quest, you must obtain the criminal's fingerprints by using a pot of flour on the dagger, then using flypaper on the dagger. You must do the same with the items belonging to the suspects. Then compare them by using a suspect's fingerprints on the criminal's fingerprint.
When picked up players get the message:
- "This knife doesn't seem sturdy enough to have killed Lord Sinclair"
Also the below line gets added if the player has already a dagger in their inventory or bank:
- "You already have the murderweapon[ ]"
Bonuses[edit | edit source]
A player with a silver dagger
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- Sinclair Mansion, in the east room (1 spawn). Inside the
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike in later versions of RuneScape, the dagger can be equipped and gives very small bonuses.
- It cannot be drop tricked nor bank tricked. If players want to get multiple daggers, however, they can use Telekinetic grab.