Fountain (Sinclair Mansion)
|Released||9 June 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||There seems to be a lot of insects here|
The fountain in Sinclair Mansion is a special fountain that must be investigated during the Murder Mystery quest if the player has found out that Elizabeth Sinclair might be guilty or hasn't been able to determine between the six members of the family. In order to be able to investigate it, the player needs to have spoken with the distinct family members for clues.
Investigating it prior the start of the quest:
- You need the guards permission to do that
Investigating it after accepting the quest:
- A fountain with large numbers of insects around the base
Investigating it after the player has spoken with the Poison Salesman and the distinct family members leads to two cases. One in which Elizabeth used the poison on the fountain (not guilty) and one in which she didn't (guilty).
Investigating when Elizabeth is not guilty:
- There are a lot of dead mosquitos around
- the base of the fountain. A faint smell of
- poison is in the air, but the water seems clean
Investigating when Elizabeth is guilty:
- The fountain is swarming with mosquitos
- Theres[ ] a nest of them underneath the fountain
- Player: I hate mosquitos, they're so annoying
- Its[ ] certainly clear nobodies[ ] used poison here.
See also[edit | edit source]