|Location on World Map|
|Port Khazard||←||Brimhaven||→||Musa Point|
|Tai Bwo Wannai|
|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|No. of Banks||0|
|No. of Altars||0|
Brimhaven is a town located on the west side of Karamja. It is mostly inhabited by pirates. It also has a port that leads to Ardougne allowing a safe alternative route for new players entering Kandarin. To get to Ardougne from Brimhaven, go to the north of Brimhaven where there is a dock and talk to the Customs Official, it will cost 30 gp to board the ship and ride to Ardougne.
Brimhaven Mansion[edit | edit source]
Brimhaven mansion is the large western building and it is featured in the Hero's Quest. It contains:
- Garv guarding the entrance
- Sink in the hall
- Chest with two Candlesticks (requires Bunch of keys)
- Two beds
- Three Guard Dogs (level 46) outside (entered through Strange Panel from The Shrimp and Parrot)
- sideroom (requires Miscellaneous key)
- Massive empty hall upstairs
East of the large mansion is a restaurant called The Shrimp and Parrot. It has a strong Phoenix Gang presence.
- Alfonse the waiter sells fish food there.
- Phoenix Gang members have access to kitchen with Charlie the cook and Strange Panel
- northern house (entered through Strange Panel) has a Large Steel Helmet spawn upstairs
Black Arm Gang base[edit | edit source]
Trade[edit | edit source]
West Brimhaven[edit | edit source]
West Brimhaven is inhabitated by more dangerous monsters like Poison Scorpions.
Moss Giant Island[edit | edit source]
Moss giant island can be reached through Tree Swing and it requires level 10 Agility. The small island is inhabitated by level 62 Moss giants and there is also a quick spawn of Slice of Cake and a bed.
Tribal Camp[edit | edit source]
There are multiple poisonous Tribesmen around their Tribal brew in the southwest. There is also a Stone head nearby that points to the northern Gold rocks and the entrance to the Fisher King Realm (grey area in the northwest on the map).
Brimhaven mine[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Brimhaven mine
Other Features[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]