|Released||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||He doesn't seem pleased to see me|
Guard Dogs are monsters encountered during the Tribal Totem quest. They guard the mansion in East Ardougne. They are also found in McGrouber's Wood. A non-attackable version plays a role in the Murder Mystery quest and can be found at the Sinclair Mansion.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Guard dogs are very aggressive and will attack players from 2 spaces away. As such, they are usually used for magic or ranged training.
- They are 6 of them the garden area of the mansion in Ardougne, making them a great training place for mid-high level players. Guard dogs stop being aggressive to players with a combat level of 93 or higher.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- East Ardougne, near the Handelmort mansion (6 spawns).
- Kandarin, McGrubor's Wood (4 spawns).
- Brimhaven, in the Brimhaven Mansion (3 spawns).
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
100% drops[edit | edit source]