This article is about the quest. For the quest item, see Tribal totem.
- Search the other crates until you find a Address Label to Lord Handelmort, then use the label on the other crate that is not empty.
- Talk to the RPDT employee, and ask about the crate. He will deliver it immediately.
- Leave the building and pick up the tourist guide from the table in the building south of the mansion (directly North-West of the RDPT employee). Handelmort's middle name will be found in the history section.
- Go back to Wizard Cromperty, and ask to be teleported again; this time you will end up in the Handelmort mansion.
- Use the passcode 'BRAD' to get past the first door. Picklock the second door, check the stairs for traps before going up. Failing to check for traps on the stairs will hit you for 20% damage, and drop you into the sewers.
- Search the chest to find the Tribal totem. Teleport out, or go down the stairs and go through the 'BRAD' door again and down the ladder, exiting through the sewers.
- Return the totem to Kangai Mau in Brimhaven for your reward.
- This is the first quest that was impossible to complete immediately upon release. This is due to the Thieving skill being released in the same update and the quest requires a thieving level of 21 to complete.
- Players get 15 thieving xp and 0.27% fatigue for lock picking the door.