Steel arrow heads
|Steel arrow heads|
|Released||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|Shop price||12gp - Gulluck and Sons, Hickton's Archery Store|
|Examine||Not much use without the rest of the arrow!|
Steel arrow heads can be obtained from Smithing a Steel bar on an anvil at level 35 Smithing. One bar produces ten arrow heads, and gives 37.5 smithing experience. With a level of 30 Fletching they can be attached to Headless Arrows to gain 50 Fletching experience and Steel Arrows.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Steel arrow heads can be obtained in the follow locations:
- Bought from Gulluck and Sons in the Grand Tree, which has a stock of 160 arrow heads for 12 GP each, a total of 1920 GP.
- Bought from Hickton's Archery Store in Catherby, which has a stock of 160 arrow heads for 12 GP each, a total of 1920 GP.
- The most expensive option is King Lathas' Weaponry Shop, located in the Combat Training Camp, also requiring completion of the Biohazard quest to access. which has a stock of 160 arrow heads for 18 GP each, a total of 2880 GP.
- Respawns in Edgeville dungeon guarded by Earth warriors (1 in stack)
- Level 47 Thieving chest in Hemenster (requires lockpick, contains 20 GP and 5 arrow heads)