|Released||10 May 2002 (Update)|
|Shop price||Not sold|
|Examine||It makes picking some locks easier|
Lockpicks are items used to picklock doors more easily. They can be obtained from pick-pocketing rogues with level 32 Thieving, or they can be obtained from a spawn located in the Yanille agility dungeon which requires accessing the room with a pile of rubble leading towards Salarin the Twisted. Accessing this room requires either 57 Agility via the rope obstacle, or 82 Thieving which is accomplished by picking the lock of the door south of the dungeon's rope obstacle, which is accessed by going down the stairs in the building located south of Yanille bank.
Required for[edit | edit source]
- 32 thieving door in Axe House, Wilderness level 54
- 39 thieving door in Pirate Hut, Wilderness level 54
- 50 thieving Ancient Wooden Doors in Legends caverns
- 47 thieving chest in Hemenster
- 82 thieving door in Yanille agility dungeon
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.