|Release date:||15 August 2002 (Update)|
|Official description:||Some plague infected sheep have escaped into East Ardounge. They must be found and disposed off before the whole town is infected, time is of the essence.|
|Start:||Speak to Councillor Halgrive outside of the East Ardougne church.|
|Length:||Short - Long (varying depending on skill, patience, and luck)|
|Enemies to kill:||None|
Herding the sheep[edit | edit source]
Prod every kind of plague sheep a few times, and it will jump into the enclosure. Once inside, kill it by using Poison animal feed on it. If you do not kill the sheep in about 90 seconds after luring it into the enclosure, it will respawn back at its original location and you will have to lure it back in all over again! Every plague sheep will drop plagued sheep remains which should be used on the cattle furnace found in the small house inside the enclosure.
The sheep are found in the following locations:
- Just south-east from the enclosure.
- Directly next to the first group.
- Northwest of the enclosure.
- South of Elena's house in East Ardougne.
Once all of the remains have been incinerated, return to Councillor Halgrive and receive your reward!
Reward[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before completion of the quest, some players may be able to poison sheep of the same type and incinerate their remains. It is unknown of whether this is intentional or a glitch.
- Upon completion of the quest, it is referred to as Plague sheep quest