Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Location||See main article|
|Examine||The water looks fairly clean|
Locations[edit | edit source]
There are 24 regular fountains in RuneScape Classic.
- Lumbridge Castle courtyard
- Two in Al Kharid, both in the courtyard of the palace
- Outside the Wizard's Tower
- Two just west of Varrock Palace
- Two in Falador - one in the square, the other near the west bank
- Three in the central part of Edgeville Monastery
- Two in Zanaris
- Entrana outside the herblaw shop
- Five outside Camelot Castle (four in front, one in back)
- West of the Watchtower building
- Two in the courtyard of Handelmort mansion
- One in the Legends' Guild courtyard
- One in the Tree gnome village maze
See also[edit | edit source]
- Fountain of heros, a special fountain located in the Hero's Guild, and only used to charge Dragonstone Amulets.
- Fountain (Draynor Manor), a peculiar fountain used during the Ernest the Chicken quest to obtain a Pressure gauge.
- Fountain (Sinclair Mansion), a special fountain investigated during the Murder Mystery quest to determine if Elizabeth Sinclair is guilty or not.