Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scenery refers to the various three dimensional objects located around RuneScape Classic.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- They are represented by a cyan dot on the mini-map.
- All types of scenery can be examined.
- Certain types of scenery have other actions available (for example, trees can be cut).
- Items can also be used with some of them, such as ranges.
- Scenery is not usually animated, but there are exceptions: Sails which rotate, fires, which animate through a short sequence of 3d models, and magic trees, which use the same animated water texture as fountains.
- Some scenery will block a player's path (for example, trees), while others can be walked over (for example, ferns).