The Holy water vial is a Ranged weapon that can only be used on Ungadulu to weaken the demon Nezikchened prior to your first fight with him. It CANNOT be used anytime else.
The making of Holy water is learned during the Legend's Quest. It cannot be made by players who have not made sufficient progress on the quest to obtain the Book of Binding. Once the book is obtained, the player has to read the Enchanto section of the book, to convert a regular empty vial into an enchanted vial. Then, a Blessed Golden Bowl, previously blessed by Gujuo and filled with pure sparkling clear water from the Kharazi pool, is used to transfer the water onto the vials to make Holy water. One bowl will fill up to 10 enchanted vials.
While they can be equipped, they provide no WeaponAim or WeaponPower, and when they are equipped, they are invisible to other players.
- When Player selects 'Throw' when not equipped:
- You need to equip this item to throw it.
- When player selects 'Throw' when not around Ungadulu or after player has killed Nezikchened for the first time:
- You see no one suitable to throw it at.
- When Player selects 'Throw' around Ungadulu before the player has killed Nezikchened for the first time:
- You throw the holy watervial at Ungadulu.
- Ungadulu: Vile serpent...you will pay for that...
- Ungadulu: What...what happened...why am I all wet?
- As opposed to newer versions of the game, in Runescape Classic the Kharazi pool is unable to fill Blessed Golden Bowl post-quest, as such the item becomes unobtainable for players finishing the quest.
- During the quest, players may directly fill Enchanted Vials from the Shallow water using a Cut reed plant.
- Interestingly, when the player throws the vial at a demon it displays a blue orb instead of green.
- Additionally, it does use the range projectile Sound effect.