Fountain of heros
Fountain of heros[scenery located in a small courtyard area inside of the Heroe's Guild with few trees and red flowers. You must complete Heroes' Quest to access the fountain. Despite looking exactly like a normal fountain it cannot be used as a Water Source. It is used to dip a Dragonstone Amulet in order to charge it, making a Charged Dragonstone Amulet.] is a piece of
Charged Dragonstone Amulets have the added benefit of receiving more gems while mining and having four teleports to Edgeville, Al Kharid, Karamja or Draynor Village. After the four charges are consumed, the amulet will have to be dipped in the Fountain of heros again.
Having multiple Dragonstone Amulets and access to Falador teleport makes charging your amulets much faster.
Messages[edit | edit source]
Using a Dragonstone Amulet (unenchanted):
- You dip the amulet in the fountain
- You feel more power emanating from it than before
- you can now rub this amulet to teleport
- Though using it to much means you will need to recharge it
- It now also means you can find more gems when mining
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Oddly enough, the examine message does not accurately display the fountains actual function