|Examine||Ornately carved wooden doors depicting skeletal warriors|
Messages[edit | edit source]
Player searches door:
- "The door is ornately carved with depictions of skeletal warriors.
- You notice that some of the skeletal warriors depictions are not complete.
- Instead, there are recesses[ ] were some of the bones should be.
- There are three recesses."
Player attempts to open door:
- "This door is completely sealed, it is very ornately carved.
Player uses Bones on door without having at least 3 of them:
- "You do not have enough bones for all the recesses."
Player uses Bones on door while having at least 3 of them:
- "You fit the bones into the reccesses[ ] of the door.
- The door seems to change slightly.
- Two depictions of skeletal warriors turn their heads towards you.
- They are alive!
- The Skeletons wrench themselves free of the door.
- Stepping out of the door, with grinning teeth they push the huge doors open."