|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Ew it's a pile of bones|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Bones are items dropped by all players and all monsters (excluding spiders, bats, giants, dragons, and demons) upon death which can be buried to gain prayer experience. They are the lowest type of bones in RuneScape Classic as they only give 3.75 prayer experience when buried.
Bones gathering[edit | edit source]
The following monsters are easy to kill and therefore are a good source of bones:
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
Misthalin[edit | edit source]
Kandarin[edit | edit source]
- Battle Field (5 spawns). On the western half of the
- Battle Field (20 spawns). On the eastern half of the
- Grave of Scorpius, north of the Observatory (16 spawns). Near the
- Observatory dungeon (19 spawns).
- Fight Arena (11 spawns). Around the inside of the
- Fight Arena (2 spawns). In the northwest portion of the
- Ardougne sewers (7 spawns). Southwestern end of the
- Underground Pass, next to the Zombies and UndeadOnes, before reaching the Paladins (7 spawns). In the
Feldip Hills[edit | edit source]
- Tree Gnome Village, on a hill with ogres (3 spawns). South of the
- Feldip Hills, on the island south of Yanille (9 spawns).
- Feldip Hills, south of Gu'tanoth (4 spawns).
- Ogre Enclave (10 spawns). In the southwest portion of the
- Ogre Enclave (11 spawns). Western portion of the
- Skavid cave, enter through the cave southeast of the Yanille doors (4 spawns). Northernmost
- Skavid cave, enter through the slope at the entrance to Gu'tanoth (7 spawns). Northeast
- Skavid cave, enter through the south gate of Gu'tanoth by the lava bridge (2 spawns). Southernmost
- Skavid cave, enter near Gorad and Toban's island (3 spawns). Southeastern
- Yanille (2 spawns). On the small island west of
Wilderness[edit | edit source]
- Lava Maze (1 spawn). In the centre of the
- west Ruins (2 spawns). In the
- King Black Dragon lair, accessed through the Wilderness. (7 spawns). In the