Beads of the dead are an item which can be equipped by the player, and are made during the Shilo Village quest. They require level 20 Crafting to create and give 8.75 crafting experience. The player must use a chisel on the Sword Pommel and use that product with Bronze wire to make them.
Stringing the Bone Beads with Bronze wire will give the player the following messages:
- "You successfully craft the beads and Bronze Wire
- into a necklace which you name, 'Beads of the dead' "
The beads are vital for surviving inside the evil sorceress Rashiliyia's Tomb, without them the player will take constant damage in the tomb.
After completing the Shilo Village quest the player can sell these to Yanni for 1000 coins.
Attempting to drop the item yields:
- Are you sure you want to drop the Beads of the Dead?
- It looks very rare and unique.
Giving the player two options:
- As the necklace hits the floor, it disintigrates
- into a puff of white powder.
- and you start to wonder if it ever really existed?
- Nope, I've had second thoughts.
- You decide not to drop the Beads of the Dead.