Beads of the dead
|Beads of the dead|
|Released||27 January 2003 (Update)|
|Quest item||Yes, Shilo Village|
|Shop price||Not Sold|
|Sale price||1000gp - Sold to Yanni|
|Examine||A curious looking neck ornament|
Beads of the dead are an item which can be equipped by the player, and are made during the Shilo Village quest. They require level 20 Crafting to create and give 8.75 crafting experience. The player must use a chisel on the Sword Pommel and use that product with Bronze wire to make them.
- "You successfully craft the beads and Bronze Wire
- into a necklace which you name, 'Beads of the dead' "
The beads are vital for surviving inside the evil sorceress Rashiliyia's Tomb, without them the player will take constant damage in the tomb.
Bonuses[edit | edit source]
A player wearing beads of the dead.
Attempting to drop the item yields:
- Are you sure you want to drop the Beads of the Dead?
- It looks very rare and unique.
Giving the player two options:
- Yes, I'm sure.
- As the necklace hits the floor, it disintigrates
- into a puff of white powder.
- and you start to wonder if it ever really existed?
- Nope, I've had second thoughts.
- You decide not to drop the Beads of the Dead.