Gnomes are a race of non-player characters found throughout Kandarin, particularly in the Tree Gnome Stronghold, Tree Gnome Village, and Battlefield. However, there are some isolated gnomes scattered around Gielinor, notably Hazelmere and the Gnome pilots. They are green humanoids, smaller and more human in appearance than goblins. Often, gnomes can be seen wearing clothes and pointed wizard hats in a range of bright and pastel colours, though some (such as Glough) prefer armoured helmets. Bolren and King Narnode Shareen wear yellow party hats. According to Elkoy, gnomes used to be all around Gielinor but were hunted by others races for 'fun' thus causing them to isolate themselves.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
The following gnomes are monsters, and therefore can be attacked:
- Gnome Trainer - found at the Gnome Stronghold agility course. The trainers after the second climbing net can be pickpocketed, others cannot. They can not be attacked.
- Gnome guard - aggressive monsters located at several spots around the Gnome Stronghold.
- Gnome local - non-aggressive monsters found throughout the Gnome Stronghold. Most can be pickpocketed.
- Gnome child - non-aggressive monsters found throughout the Gnome Stronghold. Some are not attackable, but all can be pickpocketed.
- Gnome troop - non-aggressive monsters found in the Battle field. Can be attacked but not pickpocketed.
Non-player characters[edit | edit source]
These gnomes cannot be attacked or pickpocketed:
- Hazelmere - an ancient gnome who witnessed the creation of the Grand Tree
- Elkoy - Between the Tree Gnome Village and battle field.
- Tracker gnomes - 3 of them found in the battle field. These are involved in the Tree Gnome Village quest.
- Bolren - king of the Tree Gnome Village.
- Femi - a gnome outside the Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- King Narnode Shareen - king of the Tree Gnome Stronghold
- Glough - villain of The Grand Tree quest.
- Commander Montai - commander of the troops in the battle field.
- Gnome pilot - fly the gnome gliders
Thieving[edit | edit source]
At level 75 thieving it is possible to pickpocket gnome children, gnome locals some of the gnome trainers, and the Blurberry barman. In addition to 198.25 thieving experience, players will receive some of the following items:
- 200-400 coins (most common)
- Swamp toad (common)
- King worm (common)
- Earth-rune (uncommon)
- Gold ore (rare)