|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||He tries to keep order around here|
A guard is a monster found in most major cities in RuneScape Classic. They require level 40 Thieving to pickpocket, and provide 46.75 exp and 30 coins when successful.
During the Biohazard quest, the guard, guarding the gate to southeast Varrock will confiscate vials used in the quest.
- Falador, near the north gate (6 spawns).
- Falador, near the southern gate (2 spawns).
- Edgeville, near the east bridge (4 spawns).
- Varrock, near the west gate (4 spawns).
- Varrock, near the east gate (4 spawns).
- Varrock, northwest room of the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Varrock Palace (4 spawns).
- Varrock, in the courtyard of the Varrock Palace (3 spawns).
- Varrock, near the north gate (2 spawns).
- Varrock, near the southern gate (2 spawns).
- Varrock, northwest room of the Varrock Palace (1 spawn).
The guards found in many locations around Gielinor are light skin toned men. Their uniform is a bronze medium helmet, a black shirt, iron chainmail, and black pants.
You impersonate a guard during the events of the Black Knights Fortress quest.
These drop rates are estimated based on a mix of drop logs, videos, and at times, comparison to later code. See the talk page for more details.