Mine Cart is a scenery object that is found by the Coal Trucks and in the Desert Mining Camp mine. During the Tourist Trap players place Ana in a Barrel into a mine cart in order to help her escape slavery.
Near Coal Trucks[edit | edit source]
The carts between the ends of the Coal Trucks cannot be interacted with and serve as blocks to prevent players from using a bridge.
Tourist Trap[edit | edit source]
Players who search the mine cart located in the Desert Mining Camp mine can use it to travel a short distance and will be given the following options and messages:
- You search the mine cart.
- There may be just enough space to squeeze yourself into the cart.
- Would you like to try?
- Yes, of course.
- [If player fails]
- You fail to fit yourself into the cart in time before it starts it's journey.
- You fall and hurt yourself. [Player takes 1, 2 hits of damage depending on hits left]
- [If player succeeds]
- You succeed!
- No thanks, it looks pretty dangerous.
- You decide not to get into the dangerous looking mine cart.
- Yes, of course.
The north Mine cart in the Desert Mining Camp mine also has a look option. Using it gives the player the following messages:
- "This mine cart is being loaded up with new rocks and stone.
- It gets sent to a different section of the mine for unloading."
The south Mine cart in the Desert Mining Camp mine also has a look option. Using it gives the player the following messages:
- "This cart is being unloaded into this section of the mine.
- Before being sent back for another load."
Players who attempt to search the cart with Ana in a Barrel in their inventory will get the following message:
- "You search the mine cart.
- There isn't enough space for both you and Ana in the cart."
Players who use Ana in a Barrel on the cart will get the following messages:
- "You carefully place Ana in the barrel into the mine cart.
- Soon the cart moves out of sight and then it returns."