The tree spirit is a monster fought during the Lost City quest. It attacks when the Dramen Tree is cut, and must be defeated in order to obtain a Dramen Branch.
- Players may find it useful to obtain a weapon by killing a nearby Zombie
- Bringing runes to cast spells while attacking the Spirit with melee will help a great deal
- Prayer points are drained as you first enter the cave, so it cannot help you here
- Using your Bronze axe as a weapon is advised
- Running from the Spirit has no penalties, players may run from the Spirit to heal or teleport away
- The Spirit will not attack the player if they choose to run from battle
- Strong food such as Sharks may be necessary for very low leveled characters, and having a friend or another account with an additional inventory of food may significantly increase the chances of completing this at low combat levels
- It is possible to bring the items needed to create a bow and arrows to Entrana, having another character attack the Spirit with ranged could be helpful for weaker characters
This article on a non-player character has an associated dialogue page.