Welcome to our wiki, Riblet15, and thank you for your contributions to ! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Nex Undique (Talk) 02:50, April 6, 2010
Please do not remove content from or add nonsense to Old School RuneScape Wiki pages, as you did to the article Falador. It is considered vandalism. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. BigDiesel2m (talk) 03:44, 29 April 2020 (UTC)
Do you want a free wiki t-shirt?[edit source]
To celebrate the two-year anniversary of the new site, we're giving away RuneScape Wiki t-shirts to a bunch of wiki editors. Because of your contributions to the community over the last year, we'd like to send you one! If you're interested, go fill out this form, and we'll get those shipped out before the end of the month.
If you have any questions, shoot me a talk page message or a DM on Discord (Cook#2222). Thanks!
ʞooɔ 21:52, 2 October 2020 (UTC)