Update:Lots of small improvements
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Not to be confused with Update:Lots of small improvements (10 May 2001).
- I've fixed the kill stealing problem, the treasure now goes to whoever damaged the monster most overall rather than the person who got the last hit. XP is split proportionally between all people who helped kill the monster.
- Teleport spells no longer work once you reach level-20 wilderness or beyond. This makes the deep part of the wilderness dangerous even for high level players.
- People who are green on your friends list also appear as green dots on the mini-map, making it easier to find them in the game, and easier to go adventuring with a group of friends.
- Your player's overall combat level is now shown on the stats menu.
- 2 more items banks have been added to reduce the crowding problems. One is in east Varrock, and the other is in Draynor Village.
- Fixed seven minor bugs.