|Respawn rate||120 seconds|
|Examine||A tough looking yew tree|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
A Yew tree is one of the varieties of tree involved in the Woodcut skill. They require at least a level 60 Woodcut to attempt to cut it, and they will be slow to obtain logs until higher levels. Successfully chopping down a yew tree yields yew logs, which are useful for Fletching.
Yew trees, unlike normal trees, can have more than 1 log taken before it takes 120 seconds to respawn again.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- North of Observatory
- Seers' Village
- North of the Legend's Guild (1 tree)
- At the churchyard (3 trees)
- East of Tree Gnome Stronghold and southeast of Tourist Information Centre
- North just outside of the Watchtower (1 tree)
- West of Barbarian Outpost Agility Course