|Released||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||A tough looking yew tree|
A Yew tree is one of the varieties of tree involved in the Woodcut skill. They require at least a level 60 Woodcut to attempt to cut it, and they will be slow to obtain logs until higher levels. Successfully chopping down a yew tree yields yew logs, which are useful for Fletching either unstrung Yew Shortbows or unstrung Yew Longbows.
Yew trees, unlike normal trees, can have more than 1 log taken before being chopped down. It takes a Yew tree 120 seconds to respawn again.
Woodcutting info[edit | edit source]
|Woodcutting XP||175 xp|
|Respawn time||120 seconds|
Locations[edit | edit source]
There are 16 Yew trees in RuneScape Classic.
- North of the Legends' Guild (1 tree)
- South-east of Tourist Information Centre (1 tree)
- North of King Lathas' Combat Training Camp (1 tree)
- At the Seers' Village churchyard (3 trees)
- At the Digsite
- Just north of the Exam Centre (1 tree)
- North-east of the Exam Centre at the tip of a small peninsula (1 tree)
- North of the western entrance to Yanille (1 tree)
- North just outside of the Watchtower (1 tree)
- The western part of the bottom of Feldip Hills (1 tree)
- Between the Temple of Ikov and the Fishing Guild (1 tree)
- South of the Necromancers' Tower (1 tree)
- Between the Observatory and the Grave of Scorpius (1 tree)
- South-west of Barbarian Outpost Agility Course (2 trees)