Front door key is under the mat
- Speak with the boy on the north side of the Witches House in Taverley.
- Search the door mat to obtain the front door key and enter the house.
- Go upstairs and grab the diary from the table. You can read it to learn about her security system, but it is not necessary.
- Go downstairs and climb the ladder to the basement. Wear your leather gloves or Ice Gloves and open the gate. Retrieve the magnet from the cupboard.
- Back up the ladder, go through the door opposite the front door. Drop the cheese and the rat will come out. Attach the magnet to it. Be quick before the rat leaves! The rat should open the door as read in the diary.
- Go through the back door and try to open the shed door.
- You will hear foot steps. Head to the house door next to the door you entered the garden through and hide in the small room. Nora T Hag will come out and open the shed. If she catches you, she'll teleport you to the Crafting Guild, and you'll have to go back and grab the magnet again and cheese.
- Once she's gone back into the house, you can try to get the ball. Go into the shed and attack shapeshifter. Kill it in all four forms, then pick up the ball and take it back to the boy. NOTE: If you flee from the battle, must restart the fight from the beginning.
template = Template:Quest skill reward
form = dlf
result = dlr
param = 1|Level||int|1-99
param = multiplier||150|hidden
param = add||325|hidden
|Witch's house skill experience reward calculator
|Calculator is loading...
|Please submit the form
- The in-development name of this quest was "ball quest"