|Released||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||A weeping willow|
Willow trees is one of the varieties of tree involved in the Woodcut skill. They require at least level 30 Woodcut to attempt to cut. Successfully chopping down a willow tree yields Willow logs, which are useful for Fletching either unstrung Willow Shortbows or unstrung Willow Longbows.
Willow trees are usually found near water, and are the best tree for gaining Woodcutting experience.
Willow trees, unlike normal trees, can have more than 1 log taken before being chopped down. It takes a Willow tree 35 seconds to respawn again.
Woodcutting info[edit | edit source]
|Woodcutting XP||62.5 xp|
|Respawn time||35 seconds|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Near the Lady of the Lake in Taverley (3 trees)
- South of the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course (3 trees)
- Seers' Village
- North of the bank (4 trees)
- South of the church (1 tree)
- On the West wall of the Necromancers' Tower (1 tree)
- Baxtorian Falls
- On the Western edge of the bottom of Feldip Hills (2 trees)
- South of the small pond area by the entrance to the Observatory (1 tree)
- On the other side of the pond, only accessible by going through the Tree Gnome Village maze (1 tree)
- Tree Gnome Stronghold
See also[edit | edit source]