Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Web or Spider's web, are objects which usually act as barriers to prevent ill equipped players from gaining access to certain areas. To cut through a web, one needs a knife or a sharp weapon such as a sword, mace or battle axes. The chance of cutting through a web is approximately 50%. Players do not gain fatigue from successful and failed attempts to cut a web, and may attempt to cut the web with any amount of fatigue.
Results[edit | edit source]
Successfully cutting a web gives no experience to the player. It takes about 31 seconds for the web to respawn. Players do not gain fatigue from successful and failed attempts to cut a web, and may attempt to cut the web with any amount of fatigue.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Webs can be found at the following locations.
- Preventing passage to the Deadly Red Spiders and Moss Giants in Varrock Sewers (1 web)
- Blocking access to the Boots of lightness in the Temple of Ikov dungeon (1 web)
- Behind the staircase to the north Yanille agility dungeon enterance (2-4 webs)
- Just north of the Ardougne teleport lever in deep wilderness (2 webs)
- In the doorway leading to the Mage Arena bank (2 webs)
- Blocking an anvil in Wilderness West Ruins (1 web)
- Wilderness Lava Maze (multiple webs)
- Sinclair Mansion's web, 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] - An old thick spider's web
- At the sapphire house in the Wilderness (multiple webs- these do not block access to anything)
- Inside Draynor Manor (multiple webs- these do not block access to anything)
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Machette cannot be used to cut webs