Welcome to our wiki, Youben1000, and thank you for your contributions to Marrentil! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Zorak plorak (Talk) 00:30, 29 April 2010
Um, ya... I just started a Wiki account, but I keep messing up. And I don't know how to change my mistakes... So, if possible, can anyone:
For tomato, change the low-level alchemy price to 1 coin, and store price to 4 coins? I don't really know how to edit the side bar page thing, so... ya...
Youben1000 16:31, April 29, 2010 (UTC)YouBen1000Youben1000 16:31, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I see you've found out already :) --Nex UndiqueTalk 21:38, April 29, 2010 (UTC)