Welcome to our wiki, Vahnx, and thank you for your contributions to Black Axe! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Tollerach (Talk) 10:18, December 14, 2010
Thanks a lot for improving the guide! Nex UndiqueTalk 20:18, March 25, 2011 (UTC)
Hi Vahnx! Thanks for trying to help the guide, but you can't just copy and paste it from another site. That one was ripped off from RSCEmulation. Please don't do it again. Nex UndiqueTalk 19:47, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
I don't know whether or not you still have the Bone Key from the Shilo Village quest, but do you know if this is the correct examine text for it? "A key delicately carved key made from a single piece of bone".
I don't know whether that error is ingame or whether it was just an error in writing it on the Wiki.
I just checked, it is an in-game error! Vahnx (talk) 02:48, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Awesome, thanks for checking that out. Jamamon (talk) 20:38, September 13, 2013 (UTC)