Welcome to our wiki, Trail2006, and thank you for your contributions to User:Trail2006! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Zorak plorak (Talk) 09:09, 19 June 2012
Hi Trail, I was told that you were requesting admin rights here. As there are no active admins currently, I have given you the admin user right. If you need any assistance, just post on my talk page. Thanks for the work around here! Muzzy34 23:18, August 16, 2014 (UTC)
High alch and low alch prices[edit source]
When adding new items (or adding prices to incomplete pages), you can use the price shops will sell for (from here: ) to calculate high and low level alchemy prices. To get the high level price, multiply by 0.6, to get the low level, multiply by 0.4. Congratulations on getting admined, btw. :) --Stormykins (talk) 16:02, August 17, 2014 (UTC)
Scarlet Sarah's Message[edit source]
Hi, there! The contribute image link you sent me is the wrong one! I have a different one!Scarlet Sarah (talk) 17:25, August 19, 2014 (UTC)Sarah
This IP address keeps adding the same vandalism to the Lesser Demon article. Can it please be blocked? Thanks. --Stormykins (talk) 04:07, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
- It might be a better idea to semi-protect the article, actually. --Stormykins (talk) 15:30, September 17, 2014 (UTC)