Welcome to our wiki, TigerRSC, and thank you for your contributions to User talk:Stormykins! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! Stormykins (talk) 14:53, March 16, 2018 (UTC)
yes I do remember you. :) I regret that we haven't been in contact. I am still on Skype under the name I always was (i'm sure you had it; but I do not want to post it publicly). On telegram.org I am @probablyaghost, which is probably the best way to contact me. s. (talk)