Welcome to our wiki, Rsc2001, and thank you for your contributions to File:1506850337630.png! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! Stormykins (talk) 05:59, October 16, 2017 (UTC)
There isn't any point to adding all the monsters to the category individually. I can just make it so anything that says "Poisonous: Yes" in the infobox is automatically added. s. (talk) 18:02, November 28, 2017 (UTC)
No problem, I like placing new things and filling in info. --Luis12345lts (talk) 22:17, August 25, 2018 (UTC)
Could you please provide feedback regarding RSC possibly joining the sister wiki movement off of wikia. Shasta Sms (talk) 15:11, October 4, 2018 (UTC)