Welcome to our wiki, O oMlCKEYo O, and thank you for your contributions to Man! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Nex Undique (Talk) 23:23, March 7, 2011
Hey Mickey! Thanks for the edits you've made and the pictures! Although we prefer images in a .png format if you can. Also, the images you've uploaded aren't very necessary as they are kind of duplicates of File:Combat.gif. We have a lot of images that are needed located here if you could help! Thanks, Nex UndiqueTalk 02:33, March 9, 2011 (UTC)