Welcome to our wiki, The Pawk, and thank you for your contributions to User:The Pawk! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Tollerach (Talk) 17:47, March 1, 2012
At the RuneScape Classic Wikia we have the policy that one may have a maximum of 2 personal images, as long as you properly name them with your account name in it. This is due to the fact people might want to show their RS2 and RSC account at their profiles and too many people had uploaded such files already. --ZorakTalk 09:33, March 3, 2012 (UTC)