Welcome to our wiki, Jamamon, and thank you for your contributions to Rune throwing knife! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Zorak plorak (Talk) 20:51, 24 November 2011
Thanks! I'm glad to be here.
--Jamamon 21:34, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
The thing above here was a stupid auto-message ;). Anyway, welcome to the wiki. I think you'll enjoy it and build some nice things, as I saw you managed to build some nice and comprehensive pages already. Currently, I won't edit the wiki that much, because I'm collecting data. If you've got any questions, feel free to ask. --ZorakTalk 17:01, November 30, 2011 (UTC)
The next time you upload an image, can you please refrain from resizing them? It causes distortion and heavy pixelation. --Jlun2 (talk) 16:14, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
Ok, I'll try to do that. Jamamon (talk) 19:49, August 15, 2013 (UTC)