Welcome to our wiki, Dark Behemoth, and thank you for your contributions to Half full wine jug! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Nex Undique (Talk) 03:45, November 13, 2012
I really appreciate the work you did on that template. I hadn't noticed that it was incorrect.
In Runescape Classic, "ground unicorn horn" and "ground blue dragon scale" are the in game names for the items they represent. It's only in Runescape 2 and Runescape 3 that "dust" is included for these items. --Jamamon (talk) 05:42, November 21, 2013 (UTC)