Welcome to our wiki, B-Hart101, and thank you for your contributions to Mithril square shield! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Have any questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page or any other editor's talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Remember to sign talk pages with ~~~~ or with the signature button () above the editing box.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you! -- Nex Undique (Talk) 20:27, 1 June 2010
I'm assuming that you are using the Rich-text Editor. While you're editing the page it's on, hover over the green puzzle piece, to see which one it is. When you get to the infobox you want, click the 'edit' button on it. Then you can edit it! Nex UndiqueTalk 20:50, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
Hey B-Hart. Just a question, who is this guy? Nex UndiqueTalk 03:28, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- If I don't find out soon, I'll need to delete it. For all I know it could be a duplicate of one we already have. Nex UndiqueTalk 19:31, June 14, 2010 (UTC)