User:Stormykins/Amulet of Glory
Categorized under angry nerds.
On RuneScape Classic, a dragonstone amulet...
|has no string||a Dragonstone Amulet|
|is not enchanted||an Unenchanted Dragonstone Amulet|
|is enchanted, but not charged||a Dragonstone Amulet|
|is enchanted and charged||a Charged Dragonstone Amulet|
This is a little confusing, but really isn't difficult to remember. Notice that none of the above items contain the word "glory" in their names.
This wiki was created on the 19th of April, 2009. The page Dragonstone Amulet of Glory was created on the 30th of June, 2010.
- Until 27 October 2014, the page Unenchanted Dragonstone Amulet effectively didn't exist. It wasn't linked anywhere and contained only standard item information, such as alchemy prices copied from the database.
- Until 9 April 2014, the page Dragonstone Amulet was about the Unenchanted Dragonstone Amulet.
- Until 2 September 2011, the page Dragonstone Amulet of Glory existed. It was later moved to Charged Dragonstone Amulet, with the main interpretation of "charged" apparently being "enchanted". Fully fixed on 27 October 2014.
- Until 27 October 2014, almost every page which referenced a dragonstone amulet (charged or otherwise) referred to it as an amulet of glory. Many links pointed to the incorrect page because of making no distinction between charged and uncharged.
- As of 27 October 2014, there still aren't pages which contain information relating to any unstrung variant of any amulet, all of which are named "(Gem) Amulet". This should be fixed, possibly by creating the following pages: