A Useless item is an item which has no use beyond being able to be examined. They may be worth any number of coins when sold at shops or traded with other players, and are not always considered worthless. These items cannot be equipped or consumed. They cannot be used on any other item, scenery, NPC or player to achieve any type of result. They serve no purpose in any quest, or any task that the player can accomplish. There are items which have become useless overtime due to updates to RuneScape Classic.
List of useless items[edit | edit source]
An incomplete list includes:
- Tile - an item which spawns in the wilderness, was thought that it would be used with the unimplemented Carpentry skill
- Flier - an item dropped uncommonly by Imps and rarely by Barbarians and Gunthor the Brave
- Potion - an item uncommonly dropped, only by Imps
- Disk of Returning - an increasingly rare and once useful but discontinued item that has gained a very high value
- Crushed Gemstone - an item obtained you fail to Chisel either an uncut Opal, Jade, or Red Topaz into a cut gem
- Burnt foods such as- burnt fish, burnt lobster, burnt manta ray, burnt shark, burnt sea turtles, burntpie[ ], burnt meat, burnt stew, burnt curry, burnt pizza, or burntbread[ ] (All received from failing to cook the respective item)
- Bad wine - similar to burnt food, bad wine is acquired by failing to ferment wine
- Members object - an object usable only in Members world, had no use while playing on Free-to-play worlds
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some RuneScape players intentionally attempt to collect large stacks of useless items, as they are both uncommon and at times difficult to acquire in large quantities
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.