|Released||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||An ancient looking Shaman|
|Max hit||? (edit)|
Ungadulu is a jungle shaman found in the Legends caverns. You must free him from possession by the demon Nezikchened during the Legend's Quest. Players who want to have an easier first fight with the demon should throw Holy Water Vial at him.
When the demon exerts more power over him his hair turns orange and his staff becomes a spear.
Messages[edit | edit source]
Attempting to attack him with magic:
- The spell fizzles and dies...
- Some sort of magical effect seems to be protecting the Shaman.
When player has their stats drained while in combat:
- You feel a strange force coming over you...
- You feel weakened....
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Drops[edit | edit source]
100% drops[edit | edit source]
Glitches[edit | edit source]
- Players can essentially teleport from the room containing the Strange Barrels to the first room in the Legends caverns by used a ranged weapon to attack him.
- Doing so will have the player take 5 hits of damage, instantly have their attack and strength drained to 0, and teleported just outside the Flamewall.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While he has an attack option he is impossible to kill unless you range him while safe spotting using the Crude Desk, prior to killing the demon for the first time.
- NOTE: This will not count as killing the demon
- Prior to killing the demon for the first time when players attack him they will slowly have their attack and strength drained to 0. When players run away their stats will restore greatly, but not fully.
- After players have killed the demon for the first time and attack him. They will take 5 hits of damage, instantly have their attack and strength drained to 0, and teleported out of the flamewall.
- He is immune to magic attacks.