Magic trees are one of the varieties of tree involved in the Woodcut skill. They require at least level 75 Woodcut to attempt to cut. Successfully chopping down a Magic tree yields Magic logs, which can be useful for Fletching. These trees are not recommended for training Woodcut experience, because obtaining these logs is a slow and inefficient method regardless of what your Woodcut level is.
Magic trees are unlike normal trees and can have more than 1 log taken before being reduced to a stump and requiring 240 seconds to respawn again.
- Seers Village (3 trees total)
- Tree Gnome Stronghold (4 trees total)
- West of the South Bank(2 trees)
- North of the South bank (1 tree)
- North west of the south bank (1 tree)
- In game magic trees appear as Tree, what differentiates them is the animation and the examine text.