Dialogue for Rashiliyia
During Shilo Village quest[edit | edit source]
- The remains of Rashiliyia look quite delicate.
- You sense that a spirit needs to be put to rest.
- Are you sure that you want to drop the remains ?
- Yes, I am sure.
- You drop Rashiliyias remains on the ground.
- The bones turn to dust and forms into the shape of a human figure.
- The figure turns to you and you hear a cackling, croaky voice on the air.
- Rashiliyia: Many thanks for releasing me!
- Rashiliyia: Please excuse me, I must attend to my plans!
- The figure turns and soars away quickly disapearing into the distance.
Player places the remains on the Dolmen[edit | edit source]
- (You carefully place Rashiliyia's remains on the Dolmen.)
- (You feel a strange vibration in the air.)
- Rashiliyia: You have my gratitude for releasing my spirit.
- Rashiliyia: I have suffered a vengeful and evil existence.
- Rashiliyia: I was tricked by Zamorak. He returned my son to me as an undead Creature.
- Rashiliyia: My hatred and bitterness corrupted me.
- Rashiliyia: I tried too destroy all life...now I am released.
- Rashiliyia: And am grateful to contemplate eternal rest...
- (Without warning the spirit of Rashiliyia disapears.)
- (Well Done!)
- (You have completed the Shilo Village Quest.)
- (You gain some experience in crafting.)
- (You haved gained 2 quest points!)
- (You just advanced X crafting level!)