Transcript of Gnome guard
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gnome guard[edit | edit source]
When player first trys to enter through the gate[edit | edit source]
I assume there is dial MISSING DIAL here
While player has a warrant out for their arrest during Grand tree (quest) and they try and open the Gnome stronghold gate to leave[edit | edit source]
- Gnome guard: halt human
- Player: what?,[ ] why?
- Gnome guard: from order of the head tree guardian...
- Gnome guard: ..you cannot leave
- Player: that's crazy, why?
- Gnome guard: humans are planning to attack our stronghold
- Gnome guard: you could be a spy
- Player: that's ridiculous
- Gnome guard: maybe, but that's the orders, I'm sorry
- (the gnome refuses to open the gate)
After player has gotten invoice from the Shipyard foreman[edit | edit source]
- Gnome guard: i'm[ ] afraid that we have orders not to let you in
- Player: orders from who?
- Gnome guard: the head tree guardian, he say's you're a spy
- Player: glough!
- Gnome guard: i'm[ ] sorry but you'll have to leave