Transcript of Diary
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pentember the 3rd
- The experiment is going well - moved it to the wooden shed in the garden
- It does too much damage in the house
- Pentember the 6th
- Don't want people getting in back garden to see the experiment
- A guy called Professor Odenstein is fitting me a new security system
- Pentember the 8th
- The security system is done - by zamorak is it contrived!
- Now to open my own back door
- I lure a rat out of a hole in the back porch
- I fit a magic curved piece of metal to its back
- The rat goes back in the hole, and the door unlocks
- The prof tells me that this is cutting edge technology!