Transcript of Charlie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charlie[edit | edit source]
Before and after the quest[edit | edit source]
- (the prisoner is in no need to talk)
During the quest[edit | edit source]
- Player: tell me,why[ ] would you want to kill the grand tree?
- charlie: what do you mean?
- Player: don't tell me, you just happened to be caught carrying daconia rocks!
- charlie: all i[ ] know, is that i[ ] did what i[ ] was asked
- Player: i[ ] don't understand?
- charlie: glough paid me to go see this gnome on a hill
- charlie: i[ ] gave the gnome a letter glough gave me
- charlie: and he gave me some rocks to give glough
- charlie: i've[ ] been doing it for weeks, it's just this time..
- charlie: ...when i[ ] returned glough locked me up here
- charlie: i[ ] just don't understand it
- Player: sounds like glough's hiding something
- charlie: i[ ] don't know what he's up to
- charlie: but if you want to find out...
- charlie: ..you better search his home
- Player: ok, thanks charlie
- charlie: good luck
Talking to him again[edit | edit source]
- Player: hello charlie
- charlie: hello adventurer, have you figured out what's going on?
- Player: no idea
- charlie: to get to the bottom of this you'll need to search glough's home
When you are thrown in jail[edit | edit source]
- charlie: so, they've got you as well
- Player: it's glough, he's trying to cover something up
- charlie: i[ ] shouldn't tell you this adventurer
- charlie: but if you want to get to the bottom of this
- charlie: you should go and talk to the karamja foreman
- Player: why?
- charlie: glough sent me to karamja to meet him
- charlie: i[ ] delivered a large amount of gold
- charlie: for what i[ ] do not know
- charlie: but he may be able to tell you what glough's up to
- charlie: that's if you can get out of here
- charlie: you'll find him in a ship yard south of birmhaven[ ]
- charlie: be careful, if he discovers that you're not...
- charlie: ...working for glough there'll[ ] be trouble
- charlie: the sea men use the pass word ka-lu-min
- Player: thanks charlie
After being released from jail[edit | edit source]
- Player: i[ ] can't figure this out charlie
- charlie: go and see a forman[ ] in west karamja
- charlie: there's a shipyard there,you might find some clues
- charlie: don't forget the password's ka-lu-min
- charlie: if they realise[ ] that you're not working for glough...
- charlie: ...there'll[ ] be trouble
After player gets the invoice from Shipyard foreman[edit | edit source]
- Player: how are you doing charlie
- charlie: i've[ ] been better
- Player: glough has some plan to rule runescape
- charlie: i[ ] wouldn't put it past him, the gnome's crazy
- Player: i[ ] need some proof to convince the king
- charlie: hmmm, you could be in luck
- charlie: before glough had me locked up i[ ] heard him mention..
- charlie: ..that he'd left his chest lock keys at his girlfriends
- Player: where does she live?
- charlie: just west of the toad swamp
- Player: okay, i'll[ ] see what i[ ] can find